- Why should I invest in video marketing?
Having video content associated with your business is pretty important these days--
- 90% of online users say that product videos are vitally important in their decision making process.
- 75% of online users have interacted with a web video within the last month.
- 64% of online users are more likely to buy a product online after watching a related video.*
A great marketing video can introduce you to a new base of customers, increase brand awareness and establish your product or service as a cut above the rest. The amount of video content the average online consumer has watched has doubled each of the last several years.
If want to ensure that your potential customers, investors or employees understand your company's core set of values, now is a great time to invest in video content.
- I don't see a set price, what gives?
That's because every video is completely free.
But in reality no two videos are really ever the same. They each present themselves as having their own cool and interesting challenges. Factoring in shooting & editing time, renting equipment, color correction, and other miscellaneous logistics, Mountain View Films really makes sure that you are going to be happy with your video spot at a budget that's agreeable to both parties.
- What sort of clients do you work with?
All of them! As long as you have a cool and interesting product or service you want to tell the world about, we want to be a part of that process!
- Do you video more than just tv-spots and website branding videos?
Definitely. We've filmed lectures, corporate tutorials, info-series, etc. If you're looking for a more professional look to any video content that you need produced, shoot us an email.
- Drone Certified?
We are drone certified.
- Can you shoot for both digital platforms and television broadcast?
Sure! We curate our videos to your specification. If you are looking to buy slots on local networks to air these videos we can also handle that for you.
*statistics provided by http://www.insivia.com/50-must-know-stats-about-video-marketing-2016/